Why Join UHRA
- Protect Upper Houghton’s unique character of the area and Heritage.
- Maintenance of the aesthetics of the area and heritage issues e.g. repairing Munro Drive stonework.
- We follow up on reported maintenance issues to the council.
- We run various cleaning projects to keep the neighborhood clean and neat.
- Members receive security updates.
- We provide feedback to councillors.
- Admin and catering at annual AGM.
The Annual Membership fees for 2019 will be:
Private: Owner/Resident/Tenant – Annual Fee: R
Business: Small Business up to 3 people – Annual Fee: R Larger Business more than 3 people – Annual Fee: R
Institutions, Schools etc – Annual Fee R